This is a summary of the key information to minimise transmission of Covid-19
- We have, and will, endeavour to ensure that our school environment is as safe as it can be, as described in our risk assessment.
- Everyone entering the site will clean their hands using sanitizer.
- Enhanced cleaning is in place.
- Hand gel stations are located around the school and in each classroom.
- Regular hand washing will take place throughout the day.
- All rooms will be well ventilated
- Contacts between classes and adults will be minimised when transmission rates are high.
- Anyone showing symptoms of Covid-19 will leave the premises and follow the latest guidance about isolating and testing
- Visitors to the school will be restricted during periods of high transmission rates and have to socially distance and wear face coverings.
- Risk assessments have been completed using national and local guidance and will be reviewed and updated regularly.
- Staff are encouraged to be vaccinated.