School Reopening Summary
The school will reopen on Monday 1st September to all children. This is a summary of the key information regarding the reopening:
- We have, and will, endeavour to ensure that our school environment is as safe as it can be, as described in our risk assessment.
- Everyone entering the site will clean their hands using sanitizer.
- Hand gel stations are located around the school and in each classroom.
- Regular hand washing will take place throughout the day.
- All rooms will be well ventilated
- Contacts between classes will be minimised initially.
- Anyone showing symptoms of Covid-19 will leave the premises and a PCR test will need to be taken or they will need to isolate for 10 days before returning to school.
- Visitors to the school will be restricted initially, have to socially distance and wear face coverings.
- Risk assessments have been completed using national and local guidance and will be reviewed and updated regularly.