School Reopening Summary
The school will reopen on Monday 8th March to all children. This is a summary of the key information regarding the reopening:
- We have, and will, endeavour to ensure that our school environment is as safe as it can be, as described in our risk assessment.
- Each classroom has been arranged to allow as much distancing as possible in line with guidance from central government.
- Children will have their own personal resources such as pencils, scissors and glue sticks.
- Hand gel stations are located around the school and in each classroom.
- Regular hand washing will take place throughout the day.
- Year group 'bubbles' have different start, finish, lunch and break times to ensure bubbles do not mix.
- Classes within each year group do not mix - although break times for classes in each year group are at the same time, the playgrounds are zoned to ensure children from different classes do not mix.
- Risk assessments and systems of controls have been completed, will be reviewed and updated regularly.